Book Title: The Art Of Thinking In Systems: Improve Your Logic, Think More Critically, And Use Proven Systems To Solve Your Problems - Strategic Planning For Everyday Life
Author: Steven Schuster
- The Science of Accelerated Learning: Advanced Strategies for Quicker Comprehension, Greater Retention, and Systematic Expertise
- The Critical Mind: Make Better Decisions, Improve Your Judgment, and Think a Step Ahead of Others
- The Art of Everyday Assertiveness: Speak Up. Say No. Set Boundaries. Take Back Control.
- Mindset Makeover: Tame Your Fears, Change Your Self-Sabotaging Thoughts, And Learn From Your Mistakes - Make Assertive And Mindful Choices
- The Science of Breaking Out of Your Comfort Zone: How to Live Fearlessly, Seize Opportunity, and Make Each Day Memorable
- The Science of Emotional Resilience: Find Balance and Strength, Become Unbreakable, and Overcome Adversity
- The Science of High Performance: Develop Mental Toughness, Boost Willpower, Master New Skills, and Achieve Your Goals Faster
- Exactly What to Say: The Magic Words for Influence and Impact
- The Science of Self-Discipline: The Willpower, Mental Toughness, and Self-Control to Resist Temptation and Achieve Your Goals
- Effortless Learning: Learn The Secrets That Teachers Never Told You: Master Any Subject, Memorize More, And Focus Fast ( WHILE STUDYING LESS)
Would you like to have better solutions to your problems? Struggling to understand why things went wrong when you did everything right? The Art Of Thinking In Systems
can help you with these problems.
You think systems thinking is for politicians, and big company CEO’s? Let me tell you this: a small business is a system, your class at school is a system, your family is a system.
You are the element of larger systems – your town, your country, the world. These systems have a different dynamic. The more you know about their nature, the more optimal solutions you’ll find to problems related to them.
Systems thinking helps you see beyond simple connections, and find strategic solutions considering every actor influencing your problem. The Art Of Thinking In Systems
presents the fundamental system archetypes, models, and methods with an application to real life. Know how to use systems thinking at work, in your business, in your relationship, friendships.
The book also helps you to see through the hidden pathways of contemporary politics, economics, and education changes.
Systems thinking opens new and exciting ways to re-invigorate your world view. It enriches your critical thinking skill, analyzing ability, clears your vision, makes you more logical and rational
– just to mention a few benefits.
Systems thinking’s aim is not to overcomplicate your thoughts but to find better solutions to your problems. Some things in life can’t be fixed with a simple “you did this so I did that” thinking. By applying conventional thinking to complex problems, we often perpetuate the very problems we try so hard to solve.
Learn to think differently to get different results.
•Learn about the main elements of systems thinking.
•How to apply the best systems thinking ideas, models, and frameworks in your life?
•What are the biggest system errors, how to detect and fix them?
•How can you improve your romantic relationship with systems thinking?
Over the past decades, systems thinking gained an eloquent position in science and research. Complexity, organizational pathways, networks gained more importance in our interconnected world. Just like wars are not fought with two armies standing in opposite of each other on an opened field, the answers to personal problems are more compounded, as well.
•Improve your social life understanding the systemic aspects of social networks.
•Useful tips how to fix financial fallouts in your business.
•See through the systems of health care, education, politics, and global economics. The Art Of Thinking In Systems
presents global systems theory with real life examples making it easily understandable and applicable. This book is not for Wall Street analysts but for everyday people who wish to understand their world better and make better decisions in their lives.
You will be able to define your problems more accurately, design solutions more correctly, put together strategic plans, and understand the world – and your place in it - in its chaotic complexity
In our web-wired, interdependent world systems thinking is the key knowledge to escape confusion and misunderstandings. Start developing this precious skill today.