Book Title: 131 Necessary Conversations Before Marriage: Insightful, highly-caffeinated, Christ-honoring conversation starters for dating and engaged couples! (Creative Conversations Series)
Release Date: 2016-12-05
Author: Jed Jurchenko
Related BooksThese creative conversation starters will deepen your relationship as you create an abundance of happy memories!
If you are getting married, or wondering "are we in love," then this engagement books for couples is for you!
With the overall divorce rater hovering around 50% there is no doubt that marriage can be difficult. This book is for couples who want to defy the odds by building a strong foundation before proclaiming, "I do!"
These creative, insightful, and necessary conversation starters will help you dive deeper in your relationship and grow in your understanding of each other.
In addition to incredible conversations, you will also discover:
- The seven destructive habits of miserable couples.
- The seven joyful habits of happy couples.
- The seven most important habits for after you tie-the-knot.
Conversation starters include:
- After marriage, what spiritual activities will you participate in as a couple?
- How do you think that married life will differ from your single life?
- If you could travel back in time and relive a part of your relationship, what would it be? What things would you do differently, and what would you keep the same?
- Imaging a well-known Hollywood producer wants to make a movie about your relationship, and you get to choose the actors. Whom would you select to star as you and your partner? Why?
This book is part of the Creative Conversations Series, which includes:
- 131 Creative Conversations for Couples
- 131 More Creative Conversations for Couples
- 131 Necessary Conversations before Marriage
- 131 Creative Conversations for Families
- 131 Creative Conversations for Kids
- 131 Conversations for Stepfamily Success