Book Title: Get Your Sh*t Together: How to Stop Worrying About What You Should Do So You Can Finish What You Need to Do and Start Doing What You Want to Do
Publisher: Hachette Audio
Release Date: 2016-12-27
Author: Sarah Knight
The no-f--ks-given, no-holds-barred guide to living your best life
Ever find yourself stuck at the office - or even just glued to the couch - when you really want to get out (for once), get to the gym (at last), and get started on that "someday" project you're always putting off?
You need to Get Your Sh*t Together.
In The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F--k, "anti-guru" Sarah Knight introduced listeners to the joys of mental decluttering. This book takes you one step further - organizing the f--ks you want and need to give and cutting through the bulls--t cycle of self-sabotage to get happy and stay that way. You'll discover:
- The power of negative thinking
- Three simple tools for getting your s--t together
- How to spend less and save more
- Ways to manage anxiety, avoid avoidance, and conquer your fear of failure
- And tons of other awesome s--t!