Rick Steves France 2018 by Rick Steves
Book Title: Rick Steves France 2018
Publisher: Rick Steves
Release Date: 2018-01-16
Author: Rick Steves
Related BooksWander the lavender fields of Provence, climb the Eiffel Tower, and bite into a perfect croissant: with Rick Steves on your side, France can be yours!
Inside Rick Steves France 2018 you'll find:
Make the most of every day and every dollar with Rick Steves France 2018.
- Comprehensive coverage for planning a multi-week trip to France
- Rick's strategic advice on how to get the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favorites
- Top sights and hidden gems, from Louvre and the Palace of Versailles to neighborhood restaurants and delicate macarons
- How to connect with local culture: Stroll through open-air markets in Paris, or bike between rustic villages and local vineyards
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick's candid, humorous insight
- The best places to eat, sleep, and relax over a vin rouge
- Self-guided walking tours of lively neighborhoods and museums
- Vital trip-planning tools, like how to link destinations, build your itinerary, and get from place to place
- Detailed maps, including a fold-out map for exploring on the go
- Useful resources including a packing list, French phrase book, a historical overview, and recommended reading
- Over 1,000 bible-thin pages include everything worth seeing without weighing you down
- Annually updated information on Paris, Chartres, Normandy, Mont St-Michel, Brittany, The Loire, Dordogne, Languedoc-Roussillon, Provence, The French Riviera, Nice, Monaco, The French Alps, Burgundy, Lyon, Alsace, Reims, Verdun, and much more
Planning a one- to two-week trip? Check out Rick Steves Best of France.