Book Title: Mom and Me: An Art Journal to Share: Create and Connect Side by Side (A Side-by-Side Book)
Publisher: Race Point Publishing
Author: Lacy Mucklow
- Draw with Me, Dad!: Draw, Color, and Connect with Your Child (A Side-by-Side Book)
- Between Mom and Me: Mother Son Journal
- Just Between Us: Mother & Daughter: A No-Stress, No-Rules Journal
- Love, Mom and Me: Mother Daughter Journal
- Color with Me, Mom!: Color, Create, and Connect with Your Child (A Side-by-Side Book)
- Together: A Mommy + Me Coloring Book
- You And Me~Our Journal - Mother Daughter Journal;Mommy and Me Book/Journal: A Unique Shared Journal For Family Communication; With Daughter Mom ... For Mothers and Tween/Teen Daughters and Mom
- Like Mother, Like Daughter (A Discovery Journal for the Two of Us)
- Just Between Us: Sisters: A No-Stress, No-Rules Journal
- Q&A a Day for Kids: A Three-Year Journal
Mom and Me: An Art Journal to Share is a new kind of art journal designed to bring mom and child together as they make art side-by-side.
This full-color art journal for moms and kids to color and draw in together will have the two of you sharing the experience. Mom and child can write each other letters, draw what scares them, imagine what they want to be when they are grown up, color a scene using only one favorite color, whatever your imaginations can come up with!
Mom and Me: An Art Journal to Share is filled with fun hand-lettering and artwork from Bethany Robertson along with creative prompts from licensed art therapist Lacy Mucklow. Mucklow offers up the best ways to communicate with a child through creating together; how to start an open conversation with your child; questions you can ask that will help generate thoughtful responses; and how to tailor the quality time so it's still fun and engaging for your child.
This art journal has 50 full-color spreads to color, fill in, draw, and more. Each spread has a creative prompt or another exercise for mom and child to fill out together.