Book Title: 1,500 Color Mixing Recipes for Oil, Acrylic & Watercolor: Achieve precise color when painting landscapes, portraits, still lifes, and more
Publisher: Walter Foster Publishing
Author: William F Powell
- Color Mixing Recipes for Landscapes: Mixing recipes for more than 500 color combinations
- Color Mixing Recipes for Portraits: More than 500 Color Combinations for Skin, Eyes, Lips & Hair
- Color Mixing Bible: All You'll Ever Need to Know About Mixing Pigments in Oil, Acrylic, Watercolor, Gouache, Soft Pastel, Pencil, and Ink
- 101 Textures in Oil & Acrylic: Practical Techniques for Rendering a Variety of Surfaces
- Color Mixing Recipes for Oil & Acrylic: Mixing recipes for more than 450 color combinations
- Compendium of Acrylic Painting Techniques
- Color Theory: An essential guide to color-from basic principles to practical applications (Artist's Library)
- Daily Painting: Paint Small and Often To Become a More Creative, Productive, and Successful Artist
- The Oil Painting Course You've Always Wanted: Guided Lessons for Beginners and Experienced Artists
- Painting in Acrylics: The Indispensable Guide
Just when you thought there was no hope of ever finding a comprehensive color-mixing resource for oil, acrylic, and watercolor artists, along comes the 1,500 Color Mixing Recipes for Oil, Acrylic & Watercolor!
This collection of Walter Foster's bestselling Color Mixing Recipes books, including Color Mixing Recipes for Oil and Acrylic, Color Mixing Recipes for Portraits, Color Mixing Recipes for Watercolor, and the most recent addition, Color Mixing Recipes for Landscapes.
This incredible collection comes in a user-friendly concealed spiral-bound format that is tabbed for quick and easy reference. Aspiring artists will also find two removable color mixing grids--one for oil or acrylic, and one for watercolor.