Book Title: Handbook of Nitrous Oxide and Oxygen Sedation, 4e
Author: Morris S. Clark DDS FACD
- Local Anesthesia for Dental Professionals (2nd Edition)
- Local Anesthesia for the Dental Hygienist, 2e
- Handbook of Local Anesthesia, 6e
- Applied Pharmacology for the Dental Hygienist, 7e
- Dental Public Health and Research (4th Edition)
- Darby’s Comprehensive Review of Dental Hygiene, 8e
- The Dental Hygienist's Guide to Nutritional Care, 4e (Stegeman, Dental Hygienist's Guide to Nutrional Care)
- Ethics and Law in Dental Hygiene, 3e
- Foundations of Periodontics for the Dental Hygienist
- Ethics, Jurisprudence and Practice Management in Dental Hygiene (3rd Edition) (Kimbrough, Ethics, Juriprudence and Practice Management in Dental Hygiene)
This unique chairside handbook is the only product of its kind focused specifically on nitrous oxide and oxygen sedation. Handbook of Nitrous Oxide and Oxygen Sedation, 4th Edition takes a need-to-know approach, featuring a user-friendly outline format that is easy to digest along, with summary tables and boxes, helpful icons, clear illustrations, and step-by-step techniques with photos. Now in full color, this portable text is ideal in educational and clinical settings.
- Comprehensive coverage with the convenience and portability of a handbook equips a dental team member with all the background, technique, recovery, and additional information necessary to administer and monitor N2O/O2 sedation.
- Easy-to-use presentation utilizes a standard outline style that facilitates knowledge acquisition and provides a quick reference for consultation or chairside reference.
- Step-by-step techniques equip you with detailed guidance on how to best perform techniques to gain confidence and easily review procedures.
- FAQs supplied in an entire chapter devoted to commonly asked questions and answers regarding N2O/O2 sedation offers an excellent resource for patient education.
- Reference tables and boxes offer easy-to-read summaries of text discussions that support visual learners and serve as useful review and study tools.
- Expert multidisciplinary author team encompasses a breadth of experience in practice and a passion for education, ensuring that you are learning the best content from the best teachers.
- NEW! Chapter focuses on the types supply systems and equipment necessary to deliver N2O/O2 sedation.
- NEW! Coverage of the latest in N2O/O2 sedation, including the hazard communication standard, ensures that you are up to date on current issues, techniques, and equipment
- NEW! Full-color presentation improves clarity and comprehension of content, specifically the color-coding system for gases.
- NEW! Artwork, including color photos and illustrations, highlights the latest equipment and also enhances the learning experience and appeal for visual learners.
- NEW! End-of-chapter review questions and answers support the educational needs of students preparing for board and clinical exams.